Interesting, intriguing read. Combes through ideas, insights, best practices of Harvard Business Review. Helps get up to speed on relevant concepts driving business performance. Discovers new ideas through works of experts, smart thinking, techniques.
Memorable articles on leadership, strategy, innovation. A year’s worth of management wisdom, all in one place. Quite cutting-edge, an influential tool for success.
Collection of articles include:
- Surprising Power of Questions – Alison Wood Brooks, Leslie K. John
- Strategy Needs Creativity – Adam Brandenburger
- What Most People Get Wrong about Men, Women – Catherine Tinsley, Robin Ely
- Collaborative Intelligence: Humans, AI Join Forces – H.J. Wilson, P.R. Daugherty
- Stitch Fix’s CEO on Selling Personal Style to Mass Market – Katrina Lake
- Strategy for Start-Up’s – Joshua Gans, Erin L. Scott, Scott Stern
- Agile at Scale – Darrell K. Rigby, Jeff Sutherland, Andy Noble
- Operational Transparency – Ryan W. Buell
- Dual-Purpose Playbook – J Battilana, A Pache, Sengul, Kimsey
- How CEOs Manage Time – Michael Porter, Nitin Nohria
- When No One Retires – Paul Irving
A good, insightful read…